[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Dark Angel Network • View topic - Help for a Dark Angel cartoon voice video...

Help for a Dark Angel cartoon voice video...

Here you can talk about all Protest Campaigns

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Postby hedghehog » Wed 10. Sep 2008, 17:57

"We all have time machines.The ones that take us back are called memories and the ones that take us forward are called dreams."

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby hedghehog » Wed 10. Sep 2008, 18:04

"We all have time machines.The ones that take us back are called memories and the ones that take us forward are called dreams."

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby rantanplan » Wed 10. Sep 2008, 18:31

rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sun 14. Sep 2008, 10:41

better make that IBY video also for Sketchy and Normal. I recieved a msg from Richard Gunn saying this:

"Hi Dean I got your message. I spoke to JC and he said he wouldn't be able to participate in the cartoon as he's got a lot going on presently. I read your script and while I think it's well written, it's not a project I'm going to be able to invest my time into. I wish you well with it, however, and hope that good things come of it for you. Thank you for offering me a chance to participate.

Richard
"

Too bad, better luck next time. At least we've got 1 original member.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Mon 15. Sep 2008, 16:07

yes it's already good, but it's too very bad that they can't join us.

"he's got a lot going on presently" means that he has no free time for that, right ? i don't understand this sentence very well.
Ok for JC, But i'm surprise for RG, he had tell you he was okay before... . It's surprising he has change his opinion like this. And the time he could invest in this project is just a question of minutes... .
Still, they have choosen... . Like you say, better luck next time.. . Already good that natural' has accepted to help us, and that RG has answer you, even negatively. (And 3 original cast members heard about the project... . Not so a bad result ;) ).

bye, and 10x to have trying that :).
rantanplan
X2

Postby rantanplan » Mon 15. Sep 2008, 16:28

rantanplan
X2

Postby rantanplan » Mon 15. Sep 2008, 16:49

rantanplan
X2

Postby rantanplan » Mon 15. Sep 2008, 17:18

rantanplan
X2

Postby hedghehog » Wed 24. Sep 2008, 09:17

haha problem solved i passed this important exam and now im back.Anyway in meanwhile i found a problem its not in my comp its in the earphones with mic on them they are just bit screwed up so i cant hear good trough them and of course mic is connected to them so he is not working 2.Guess ill go bother Luuno now to make that competition if he would like to.Cya

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Wed 24. Sep 2008, 21:47

thanks hedge... 3 videos then
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Sun 28. Sep 2008, 15:03

rantanplan
X2

Postby hedghehog » Tue 30. Sep 2008, 18:09

luuno said he is gonna do it when he finds time and now i have other tehnical issues.My printer is pixma ip1800 you can google it if you want to and i have li problem.I dont know hot to put Color cartridge inside it just wont fit :oops: Oh and i refuse to buy new headphones i just bought this 3 months ago

hedghehog
Transhuman

PreviousNext

Return to Protest Section