[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Dark Angel Network • View topic - You know you're obsessed with DA when...

You know you're obsessed with DA when...

Everything :D !!!No posts will count!!

Moderator: Network Admins

Postby moonlitestar » Tue 18. Sep 2007, 02:31

sweet car.

ooo dark Angel dreams. :D I've had some before...but that was more when DA was still running...-sighs- i miss those dreams...

When you change your MSN name to a Dark Angel quote

When you have friends who's MSN name is also Dark Angel related

When you're inspired by Dark Angel quotes and are able to build a website around a Dark Angel quote
moonlitestar
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby Arcadio.Rosacroce » Tue 18. Sep 2007, 11:01

Arcadio.Rosacroce
Sector Cop

Postby Laura » Tue 18. Sep 2007, 20:57

Yeah, nice car number lol!!

Unfortunately you can't get this kind of number here in Switzerland :(
We only have letters that correspond to the "cantons" and DA or X doesn't exist :sad:
Three numbers is really rare... only the taxi drivers have thre numbers. Normal drivers usually of 5 or 6 numbers, and personally, I don't wanna become a taxi driver :lol:

By the way Saahm23, wasn't it on your website that there was a bike with the number X5 452 or something like that? (Maybe it was only 452, I can't really rememeber lol!)

They designed her to be the perfect soldier, a human weapon, than she escaped. In a future not far from now, in a broken world, she is haunted by her past. She cannot run, she must fight to discover her destiny.
Laura
Network Moderator

Postby jondy09 » Tue 18. Sep 2007, 21:58

NEW CHAPTER

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3763434/1/C ... he_Damned- AU 2009: After a failed escape attempt the remains of unit 12 are hauled off to Psy-ops each emerges as the 'perfect soldier'. It's about their struggle to regain their humanity after the horrors of Psy-ops...review! 3 chapters up!
jondy09
Psy-Ops

Postby XquZ » Sun 23. Sep 2007, 21:58

You know you're obsessed with DA when...

... your first motorbike is a black Kawasaki ZZR 600 (called "ninja" in the USA, but not in Germany)...

... you call your motorbike "max" ...

*dont look at me like a freak :P*
Last edited by XquZ on Mon 24. Sep 2007, 00:43, edited 1 time in total.
We didn't forget - never!

:group:

... und ich hoffe das es ihr gut geht ... Logan Cale

... if you die on me, i´ll kick your ass! ... Max Guevera

Sorry for my bad-german-school-english!
XquZ
Sector Cop

Postby rantanplan » Sun 23. Sep 2007, 23:50

when you are member of the network , of course! :)

(sometime, motorbike to max is a kawasaki 600, or 250. It 's depending of the website that you read ;). ).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby XquZ » Mon 24. Sep 2007, 00:40

jeahr there are two bikes...

that one from the books is a 250 Ninja (in germany called zzr 250)
that one from the tv-series is a 600 Ninja (in germany called zzr 600)

don´t ask me why it isn´t a "ninja" in germany :/

:freak: :nation: :group:

XquZ
Sector Cop

Postby Serenity » Mon 24. Sep 2007, 00:48

Sketchy: "At least Normal knows who he is."
O.C.: "A constipated, crusty, angry, rhythm-free, Republican white man?"
==================================================================
I'm going to be me, so it you can't stand me, sit down...If you can't face me turn around!
Serenity
Network Moderator

Postby jondy09 » Mon 24. Sep 2007, 00:58

NEW CHAPTER

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3763434/1/C ... he_Damned- AU 2009: After a failed escape attempt the remains of unit 12 are hauled off to Psy-ops each emerges as the 'perfect soldier'. It's about their struggle to regain their humanity after the horrors of Psy-ops...review! 3 chapters up!
jondy09
Psy-Ops

Postby Saahm23 » Mon 24. Sep 2007, 05:29

- When you call Vogelsang after DAN and EOO was down, to find and connect the members
and fans for regroup :oki:
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby max33452 » Mon 24. Sep 2007, 05:40

When you walk around outside and continue to look around making sure you aren't be followed be Manticore soldiers.
max33452
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby rantanplan » Mon 24. Sep 2007, 17:53

rantanplan
X2

Postby XquZ » Mon 24. Sep 2007, 18:09

XquZ
Sector Cop

Postby rantanplan » Mon 24. Sep 2007, 18:40

rantanplan
X2

Postby XquZ » Mon 24. Sep 2007, 19:47

jeahr thats all a little strange...

who knows, what kawasaki thought.. :D

ontopic:

... when your next planned trip goes to seattle - space needle - ...

XquZ
Sector Cop

PreviousNext

Return to Offtopic