[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Dark Angel Network • View topic - the French Maxie

the French Maxie

Everything :D !!!No posts will count!!

Moderator: Network Admins

the French Maxie

Postby *AnGeL_NoCtUrNo* » Sun 18. Nov 2007, 12:55

I found this video long time ago, and I want to know what do you think about it

my french is not good, but at least I can "imagine" what they're saying :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Goj-qWHnic

I think that the girl is good, I'm glad to see this kind of vids^^

I would like to make a video like this.... hahahaha
Forever eyes, dark. Somebody's angel. She comes to me, like an angel out of time, as I play the part of a saint on my knees, there are some things I'll live without, but I want you to know that I need you right now
*AnGeL_NoCtUrNo*
Manticore Soldier

Postby rantanplan » Sun 18. Nov 2007, 14:33

rantanplan
X2

Postby Laura » Sun 18. Nov 2007, 16:49

They designed her to be the perfect soldier, a human weapon, than she escaped. In a future not far from now, in a broken world, she is haunted by her past. She cannot run, she must fight to discover her destiny.
Laura
Network Moderator

Postby hedghehog » Sun 18. Nov 2007, 17:21

"We all have time machines.The ones that take us back are called memories and the ones that take us forward are called dreams."

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby jondy09 » Mon 19. Nov 2007, 02:11

NEW CHAPTER

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3763434/1/C ... he_Damned- AU 2009: After a failed escape attempt the remains of unit 12 are hauled off to Psy-ops each emerges as the 'perfect soldier'. It's about their struggle to regain their humanity after the horrors of Psy-ops...review! 3 chapters up!
jondy09
Psy-Ops

Postby rantanplan » Tue 20. Nov 2007, 00:31

rantanplan
X2

Postby nova[dsm] » Tue 20. Nov 2007, 02:30

Nova

nova[dsm]
Cyberjournalist

Postby Max Guevara\X5 452 » Tue 20. Nov 2007, 05:19

Max Guevara\X5 452
Manticore Soldier