[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Dark Angel Network • View topic - the X barcodes

the X barcodes

All things which do not fit into other areas.

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

the X barcodes

Postby *AnGeL_NoCtUrNo* » Mon 27. Nov 2006, 18:21

[shadow=red]HELLO!!![/shadow]

where can I find the images of the bar codes of the X5? I have been looking for them and there is no way... :(

If someone has some image of the bar codes (I already have that of Max) please warn me.
Forever eyes, dark. Somebody's angel. She comes to me, like an angel out of time, as I play the part of a saint on my knees, there are some things I'll live without, but I want you to know that I need you right now
*AnGeL_NoCtUrNo*
Manticore Soldier

Postby Maxie » Tue 28. Nov 2006, 09:20

You mean this ? ^^

Peace maxie
Webmistress of:

Dark Angel Network:

Das Schwierigste am Leben ist es, Herz und Kopf dazu zu bringen, zusammenzuarbeiten. In meinem Fall verkehren sie noch nicht mal auf freundschaftlicher Basis.
Maxie
Network Admin

Postby *AnGeL_NoCtUrNo* » Tue 28. Nov 2006, 15:43

yes, that is what I mean, but that of Max I already have it, I was looking for the bar codes of the others X5 (Alec, Zack, Tinga ...)

anyway thank you very much^^ :wink:
Forever eyes, dark. Somebody's angel. She comes to me, like an angel out of time, as I play the part of a saint on my knees, there are some things I'll live without, but I want you to know that I need you right now
*AnGeL_NoCtUrNo*
Manticore Soldier

Postby M4rtin » Tue 28. Nov 2006, 20:34

You can make the Barcodes on your own! Just search in Google for "Barcode Font" oder "Free Barcode Fonts" and search a little. Then just start Photoshop or something an type your number in.

btw: sorry for my bad english.

PS: In my Signature you can see what i mean!
M4rtin
Sector Cop

Postby *AnGeL_NoCtUrNo* » Tue 28. Nov 2006, 21:37

ok^^

thanks a lot M4rtin!!

Ciao :wink:
*AnGeL_NoCtUrNo*
Manticore Soldier

Postby M4rtin » Wed 29. Nov 2006, 18:10

Did you found it? I can make you some Barcodepics if you can't handle Photoshop...
M4rtin
Sector Cop

Postby *AnGeL_NoCtUrNo* » Wed 29. Nov 2006, 23:14

that would be great, because I have a program called "corel " that does bar codes, but they are not equal that the bar code that Maxie put in the previous message. if you could do them it would be a big favor, and if not, it doesn't matter.

thank you anyway :wink:

Ciao :!:
*AnGeL_NoCtUrNo*
Manticore Soldier

Postby Bellerophon » Wed 29. Nov 2006, 23:55

@ M4rtin:

I have an barcode editor, but I don't know which standart to use. There are so many... Hope you can say which standart to use.

thx & mfg Bellerophon
Wer die Dummköpfe gegen sich hat, verdient Vertrauen
Jean Paul Satre

This has been a streaming freedom video bulletin. Peace. Out.
Bellerophon
Manticore Squad Leader

Return to General Things