[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Dark Angel Network • View topic - What would the movie be like?

What would the movie be like?

All things which do not fit into other areas.

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Postby darkjak » Wed 16. Jul 2008, 11:47

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for the good to do nothing.
darkjak
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby rantanplan » Wed 16. Jul 2008, 13:09

rantanplan
X2

Postby MichaelScofield » Thu 17. Jul 2008, 02:00

This is an streaming freedom bulletin video. This Internet Hack will last sixty seconds. It Can Not be Traced , It Can Not Be Stopped And it is the Only Free Voice In This Net.
MichaelScofield
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby rantanplan » Thu 17. Jul 2008, 04:36

rantanplan
X2

Postby rantanplan » Thu 17. Jul 2008, 15:36

rantanplan
X2

Postby rantanplan » Thu 17. Jul 2008, 15:52

rantanplan
X2

Postby rantanplan » Fri 18. Jul 2008, 04:16

rantanplan
X2

Postby glows » Sat 21. Feb 2009, 07:09

I strongly believe that the books' concepts would be used in the movie (if they ever make one) because they were part of the ideas to be used in season three (if there had been one).

I do think something dramatic will be done because it has to propel the characters forward, but it doesn't mean that Joshua would have to die. The thing with the movie, they would probably focus it on only a few characters opposed to a huge group of them so it'd most like focus on Max, Logan, and Alec. Let's face it, those three have become the face to Dark Angel and most fans like all three. I like Joshua loads too and I'd love to see his friendship with Max remain intact. Also, what about all Max's human friends? I want to see OC, Sketch, Herbal, Kendra...all them in it.

The storyline, I think will be set years after where they left the show off because it has been a large gap in time since then. I hope the movie could tie up loose ends on Lydecker, Sandeman, White's Breeding cult, and the virus. I know most of it is cleared in the books so that is where I think the books might be used in the script.

Who knows really other than Cameron? I hope he plans something good for the fans and I just wouldn't want to be disappointed. And it wouldn't work if all the actors weren't on board to participate. I know Jessica says she is so I wonder about Micheal, Jensen...they both work on television series which makes it hard to just go work on a film. Ergh...enough of my babble, I'm not saying anything that everone hasn't all ready suggested.
|

glows
Sector Cop

PreviousNext

Return to General Things