Geneva Locke

All about the actors in Dark Angel

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Geneva Locke

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Mon 1. Oct 2007, 22:01

So by now, probably everyone has realized that I have just meet Geneva Locke (Young Max). She found my DA pictures that I did of her on my Deviant art page (see posting this kind of stuff does work), became a member and asked me to do some drawings for her. I contacted her back via MSN (which i'm not giving to anyone... the informant net swears secrecy). I'm planning to do an interview with her when we're more confortable. So you guys can tell me stuff to ask her (don't say things like "has she meet jessica, bla bla bla" too ovious i will ask her) Please no one else try to contact her via deviant art, i don't want to scare her off with all you wierdos, back off!!

Anyway, any suggetions?
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby darkjak » Mon 1. Oct 2007, 22:42

How bout asking her what she's been doing since the show got cancelled.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for the good to do nothing.
darkjak
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Mon 1. Oct 2007, 22:43

i know already. She currently attends the Sauder School of Business at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, British Columbia. She is a rising ultimate frisbee star, having competed in the 2006 World Junior Ultimate Championship as a member of Team Canada.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Mon 1. Oct 2007, 23:26

be quiet, i have not intention to try to disturb her, and i think it's the same think for all members here :).

(and she's obligatory meet jessica alba, because she kill her in the show ;). ).

congratulations to the DAN for her, for the price she win ;).

you can ask her if she know something that is not know by us, about the end of the show? a reason that we don't know, or something like this.

and, at her mind, have we a chance to obtain what we search ? (a suit to the serie, remember :D ).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby jondy09 » Mon 1. Oct 2007, 23:42

How did she find your stuff? Has she ever watched DA? Was it fun to work? Did being on the set feel weird? (because it was so dark and dreary) During shooting did it ever seem realish? Any behind the scenes stuff we'd think was cool... did she get to know young zack, jondy, eva etc... why did she decide to stop? What made her try out in the first place? Did she know she'd have to shave her head? Were her, jondy, eva and syl the only females? How did they apply the barcode? Does she have any pics of the set? Anything she can remember about the set/ anything she knew about the plot/ any scenes that were filmed but not shown...Tell her I think she is a good actress...

What is she like? WHat did she show you that convinced you? Do you have current pics?
NEW CHAPTER

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3763434/1/C ... he_Damned- AU 2009: After a failed escape attempt the remains of unit 12 are hauled off to Psy-ops each emerges as the 'perfect soldier'. It's about their struggle to regain their humanity after the horrors of Psy-ops...review! 3 chapters up!
jondy09
Psy-Ops

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Mon 1. Oct 2007, 23:54

and she's obligatory meet jessica alba, because she kill her in the show

hehe you're right rantanplan
Jondy very good quetions. And yes she showed me current pics, I don't fell right to show you here, you understand.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby jondy09 » Mon 1. Oct 2007, 23:56

ok... yeah I understand.. does she look like JA? Think she'd give you permission?
NEW CHAPTER

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3763434/1/C ... he_Damned- AU 2009: After a failed escape attempt the remains of unit 12 are hauled off to Psy-ops each emerges as the 'perfect soldier'. It's about their struggle to regain their humanity after the horrors of Psy-ops...review! 3 chapters up!
jondy09
Psy-Ops

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Mon 1. Oct 2007, 23:59

hmmm, well she looks older, but driffted away from jessica, probably the blond hair and ever chanighing alba hairstyles. Well about permition, i just got to know her today and would feel right to ask her for an interview or permission to show here pictures stright away. It will take time. I'll ask her we we do the interview
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby jondy09 » Tue 2. Oct 2007, 00:01

Yea, I know... no rush... So you are positive it is her because of the pic she showed? this is SO cool!! I'm jealous!

Look what I found- http://ultimate.scoreomatic.com/v4/view ... s=8/1/2006
NEW CHAPTER

jondy09
Psy-Ops

Postby moonlitestar » Tue 2. Oct 2007, 02:51

gtf_dean_fenech wrote:i know already. She currently attends the Sauder School of Business at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, British Columbia. She is a rising ultimate frisbee star, having competed in the 2006 World Junior Ultimate Championship as a member of Team Canada.

That's posted on one of her fan websites...surely there's more than that we could know..?

cus I second jondy's question...lol I'm very hesistant to believe people online who say they're someone. not to burst any bubbles...

hmm... I could kind of see a young max in that pic you posted jondy!
moonlitestar
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby jondy09 » Tue 2. Oct 2007, 03:06

unfortunantly I found as much on wikipedia... but it would be AWESOME if it were true! here is another one: http://darkangel.epguides.info/?Actor=3202
NEW CHAPTER

jondy09
Psy-Ops

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Tue 2. Oct 2007, 15:49

no for sure its here. she showed me ALOT of pics
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby moonlitestar » Tue 2. Oct 2007, 16:07

awesomeness. :D

heh...she's my age...
moonlitestar
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Tue 2. Oct 2007, 18:36

yeah so, whats you're opening line gonna be? "Hi, you're my age... lets do it."
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby hedghehog » Tue 2. Oct 2007, 18:50

SHE IS 19 how cool my age 2 :flower: well yeah be patient with her dont scare her away :ooops:
She looks beautiful you lucky bastard :angry:
(what kind of sport is she in i dont understand throwing Frisbee around and scoring how;never seen the sport)
"We all have time machines.The ones that take us back are called memories and the ones that take us forward are called dreams."

hedghehog
Transhuman

Next

Return to The Actors