Where are they now?

All about the actors in Dark Angel

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Postby Laura » Mon 21. Apr 2008, 09:34

That's a really sad news :sad:
He wasn't old... And he died of a heart attack, poor thing :(

They designed her to be the perfect soldier, a human weapon, than she escaped. In a future not far from now, in a broken world, she is haunted by her past. She cannot run, she must fight to discover her destiny.
Laura
Network Moderator

Postby Shadowdeaths » Mon 21. Apr 2008, 14:07

well I didn't mean that he was old but I meant that 65 isn't young either^^
Shadowdeaths
Sector Cop

Postby Saahm23 » Tue 22. Apr 2008, 20:41

^^ i just choose a random pic i found from him. It isn't current
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Mon 5. May 2008, 16:59

I saw jessica alba's movie "Awake" last week and i forgot to mention it here. I first got it just because she was in it (plus i'm not a phsycological thriller fan) but suprisingly i really liked it. Its very unsettling for a Jessica Alba fan as she doesn't play a usual "jessica alba" character (see the movie and you'll know what i mean, i will not say much why because i will ruin the plot)
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby hedghehog » Mon 5. May 2008, 19:02

im still waiting to watch it,still not here in Cro
"We all have time machines.The ones that take us back are called memories and the ones that take us forward are called dreams."

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby rantanplan » Thu 8. May 2008, 15:39

right, he looks younger than that. But it's right too that in TV, everybody look like younger :).

(after all, it's right that he has changed since DA : http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2316999936/nm0436528 ... . :).
not so young, after all.

about awake, the synopsis look interessant.. . i'll probably watch the movie... .

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Tue 13. May 2008, 22:59

I was watching Godfather part 3 and i thought i recognzed somebody, then he appeared again and sure enough it WAS him. John Savage plays Father Andrew Hagen, son of the adopdive son of Don Vito Corleone "The Godfather". To tell you the truth, i can't really accept him as a priest, I just remember him saying "She murdered my kids... that bitch murdered my kids!"
Well take a look you self:
Image Image
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Wed 14. May 2008, 01:02

lool you're right!!

it's him, and it's so strange to see him with a nice face, and wearing this clothes lool.

Our lydecker seems so away! lol.

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby darkjak » Sat 17. May 2008, 10:37

So I was in on youtube, and found this among the featured videos:

Jessica Alba stare competition
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for the good to do nothing.
darkjak
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby hedghehog » Sat 17. May 2008, 12:05

i know that video im in the same competition The stare competition on www.ibeatyou.com That competition was started by Baron Davis.You should come and join us,me saahm and luuno are there all the time.
"We all have time machines.The ones that take us back are called memories and the ones that take us forward are called dreams."

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby Uncanny Antman » Sat 17. May 2008, 12:30

Nana Visitor showed up last week on Battlestar Galactica. She did a great job, and was about as unglamorous as you can get. I like that she's not above looking terrible for a role like some seem to be.

And Kevin Durand has continued to show up on Lost every week. He's been in 7 episodes, and his character is a real a-hole.
Uncanny Antman
Sector Cop

Postby rantanplan » Sun 18. May 2008, 13:45

i don't understand what is about this video.

i think maybe it's for show that jessica alba is a member on ibeatyou ?? it's that ?

but i don't understand what she tell. Something can write what she said, or at least explain the meaning, please ?

thanks!

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby darkjak » Sun 18. May 2008, 16:07

rantanplan wrote:i don't understand what is about this video.

i think maybe it's for show that jessica alba is a member on ibeatyou ?? it's that ?

but i don't understand what she tell. Something can write what she said, or at least explain the meaning, please ?

thanks!

bye!

It's just rare for celebrities to participate in such things. I just didn't picture Jessica as the kind of person who sits in front of a computer, takes part in an online community and thakes part in a staring competition...

She's talking about how she'll try to beat a bunch of competitors. I don't know, like I said, it's rare to see celebrities in such a casual style.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for the good to do nothing.
darkjak
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby rantanplan » Sun 18. May 2008, 16:55

you're right, it's rare.

but i've read that ibeatyou is the propertie of a basketball player,... in collaboration with.... cash warren! ;).

She can participate to the website for help them to "begin them project".

But it was a good idea, this website, there is no one another, so it's sure that it's a success on internet... . Why good ideas come always in heads of another ? :D.

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby Saahm23 » Sun 18. May 2008, 18:42

When someone has questions or wanna talk about IbeatYou so please here *click* :wink:
Saahm23
Network Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Actors