Jess talks about DA

All about the actors in Dark Angel

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Postby darkjak » Wed 6. Feb 2008, 15:43

WINGZERO wrote:Hmm and all because of the reused scenes in the Hitman-Movie maybe? ^^
We'll see... *still sceptic* ^^'

I even forgot that factor...
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for the good to do nothing.
darkjak
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Wed 6. Feb 2008, 16:17

We'll see... *still sceptic*

i'm with you... I'm really happy but yet that word "rumor" just makes me doubt a little.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Kym » Wed 6. Feb 2008, 17:29

Well, we can hope! That there is any news this long after the show has been off-air is great! Hopefully with all the new exposure it'll be getting on the Sci-Fi channel, more people will be for the idea :)
Kym
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby jondy09 » Thu 7. Feb 2008, 00:20

:nation: :shock:
NEW CHAPTER

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3763434/1/C ... he_Damned- AU 2009: After a failed escape attempt the remains of unit 12 are hauled off to Psy-ops each emerges as the 'perfect soldier'. It's about their struggle to regain their humanity after the horrors of Psy-ops...review! 3 chapters up!
jondy09
Psy-Ops

Postby Saahm23 » Thu 7. Feb 2008, 01:09

jondy09 wrote::nation: :shock:

The second post from you in this topic jondy and again just smileys :dunno:

cmon please re read the rules before i must advise you :rumble:
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby hedghehog » Thu 7. Feb 2008, 12:18

She is juts that excited that DA could be coming back :group2:
"We all have time machines.The ones that take us back are called memories and the ones that take us forward are called dreams."

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby rantanplan » Sat 16. Feb 2008, 15:39

saahm : and on google, more and more website has copying the text that we have find, in the interview where she speaks about DA... .

I think they would'nt permit themself to repadn a new like that if there is without fundations... .
I think we'll have news about that soon... . In some month, i think we'll learn that a movie is in preparation... .
(yes, i know, it's not sure, but we are forced to notice a great evolution, since a few time, no ? ).

dean : i know a little boy, maybe 10 years, who learn fight sport... . maybe it's a sign from above too?? :).
I know that you want a suit, but we must'nt become madder than in the routine lol.
And i'm ok with you, it's if the end is coming that we must continue more than never... .

hedge : you're right, but more we wait, and more it's difficult to continue to wait :D.
But i think we'll not wait for 5 years again ;).

Err, i think suddently to something : the fact that DA will maybe have a suit NOW, and not since 5 years could have a explanation with the US election for the president, no ?
one of the explanation for the end of the show was political... .

Please us friends, do a good choice for your president! lol.

And about the hitman movie... . Maybe it's a group of differents point that explain that... .
Or maybe they want test : re-distribution of DVD, re-transmission on the TV, the interview... . The jounalist who ask that to jessica alba has prepaed the interview before asking, so he has not ask that like this, it was probably because someone has advice him about the rumor... .

So there is probably a fundation to this rumor... .

we'll see that... .

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby hedghehog » Sat 16. Feb 2008, 18:49

and here is a scenario to what will happen if they dont shoot the movie:
the transgenic really do exist and thats why the movie will never come.Then some crazy fan (which will remain unnamed to protect his identity,see im not careless Saahm you will be prote....anyway) will organize a search why the show was canceled ,and he...or she; will find out that transgenics do exist and than he will be so pissed of that he will launch an puls on US and make it a third world country,same time 12 kids will escape.Then 19 years later this crazy fan(he or she) will try to uncover the truth to the public trough some freedom network with cyber hacks and then... well you know the rest
"We all have time machines.The ones that take us back are called memories and the ones that take us forward are called dreams."

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sat 16. Feb 2008, 18:51

well, reality does imitate art
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby rantanplan » Sun 17. Feb 2008, 14:31

lool hedge, you make me think to caz', with your pulse and your story! :D.

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby hedghehog » Sun 17. Feb 2008, 22:35

not my pulls Saahms pulls i mean unnamed fan's puls :P

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby darkjak » Tue 11. Mar 2008, 18:19

Anyone got any news on this story?
Has she been in any new interviews.

I remember another interview a couple of years back when the first F4 movie came, and she (I don't remember under which context she said it) mentioned that Dark Angel still had a solid base of loyal fans, which she likes.

A movie would be the ultimate dream...
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for the good to do nothing.
darkjak
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Tue 11. Mar 2008, 19:04

well the news has been running wild on the internet. Nearly every jessica alba site has the "dark angel part" of that interview posted. May be the buzz generated on it will make FOX interested in making a movie. We should stress this point in the BCD letters, i think.
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Saahm23 » Wed 12. Mar 2008, 00:15

Yes i agree dean. We should insert this point into the letters this year.
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby hedghehog » Wed 12. Mar 2008, 16:29

LOL now you reminded me this will be the first letter ill send in my life,never done that before :laugh:

hedghehog
Transhuman

PreviousNext

Return to The Actors