[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Dark Angel Network • View topic - Your Favourite Episode?

Your Favourite Episode?

Here you can talk about the Dark Angel Episodes

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Postby lukin » Thu 19. Apr 2007, 19:36

lukin
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby dark_mafia » Thu 19. Apr 2007, 22:34

Dark_mafia
dark_mafia
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby jondy09 » Mon 30. Apr 2007, 02:27

Pollo Loco, Bag 'em, Designate this, pilot, female trouble, And Jesus Brought a Cassorel (sp) and of course Freak Nation
NEW CHAPTER

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3763434/1/C ... he_Damned- AU 2009: After a failed escape attempt the remains of unit 12 are hauled off to Psy-ops each emerges as the 'perfect soldier'. It's about their struggle to regain their humanity after the horrors of Psy-ops...review! 3 chapters up!
jondy09
Psy-Ops

Postby darkjak » Sun 15. Jul 2007, 23:21

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for the good to do nothing.
darkjak
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby jondy09 » Wed 18. Jul 2007, 03:08

I just noticed something; some of the people who have replied to this post haven't been here lately.... anyway....

Pollo Loco
Freak Nation
Female Trouble
Designate this
Bag 'em
Pilot
The Kids are Aiight
Hit a Sister Back

I'll tell you why later....
NEW CHAPTER

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3763434/1/C ... he_Damned- AU 2009: After a failed escape attempt the remains of unit 12 are hauled off to Psy-ops each emerges as the 'perfect soldier'. It's about their struggle to regain their humanity after the horrors of Psy-ops...review! 3 chapters up!
jondy09
Psy-Ops

Postby Chrisisall » Wed 29. Aug 2007, 19:01

They used to say one nuclear bomb can ruin your whole day...
Chrisisall
Manticore Soldier

Postby jondy09 » Wed 29. Aug 2007, 21:10

jondy09
Psy-Ops

Postby moonlitestar » Thu 30. Aug 2007, 00:02

oo a thread I haven't posted in...

lol jondy, my favs probably mirror yours...:P

Case was such a insightful kid! :( i loved the use of fairy tales in that episode to make such an evil thing seem so innocent...and it was like, although case knew what happened, he didn't "really" know. It was great! You could feel sorry for the kid, but not feel horrible since he didn't really know the complete evils of Manticore...

my favs:

Pilot
Prodigy - Max and Lydecker - That was hilarious! loved it. :D
Hit a Sista Back
And Jesus Brought a Casserole
Designate This
Bag 'em
Freak Nation

At the very least, DA went out with a bang. FN rocked. :D Even though we didn't get an ending, it was still not a bad ending...
moonlitestar
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby Chrisisall » Thu 30. Aug 2007, 15:32

Last edited by Chrisisall on Tue 4. Sep 2007, 00:53, edited 1 time in total.
Chrisisall
Manticore Soldier

Postby cazpotato » Mon 3. Sep 2007, 20:58

Pilot - ...*CRASHES THROUGH WINDOW* "O_O" I think I overdosed on watching the Manticore flashbacks... Whahaha.
Prodigy - <3 Lydecker...
Cold Comfort
Blah Blah, Woof Woof
The Kidz are Aiight - Brin <3
Female Trouble - Logan got owned via legs
Pollo Loco - <3<3<3 Ben, Flashbacks, Logan/Max drifting
I and I am a Camera - "..If he gets outta line, I'll just kill him. ^_^"
Hit a Sista Back - T_T The last scene with the Once upon a time dialogue...
AJBAC - The first time I watched it, when it rolled back to Max being shot and then ended with her at Manticore... I sat up thinking WTF for about 5 hours. Fun. Also Syl/Krit/Zack/Lydecker <3 and Bram flashbacks.

Those episodes I could watch over and over, unceasingly for weeks. ^^
cazpotato
Manticore Soldier

Postby dooski » Sat 13. Oct 2007, 19:58

Season 1

*Pilot of course
*Loved 411 on the DL - thus began my Zach <3!
*Prodigy
*Blah Blah Woof Woof - again for the Zach scene
*Pollo Loco

Season 2...

...I'll have to do later, but I'm a huge MA fan, so that will definitely show!
dooski
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby jondy09 » Sat 13. Oct 2007, 20:36

NEW CHAPTER

jondy09
Psy-Ops

Postby moonlitestar » Sun 14. Oct 2007, 07:10

moonlitestar
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby Chrisisall » Sun 14. Oct 2007, 17:14

Chrisisall
Manticore Soldier

Postby jondy09 » Sun 14. Oct 2007, 20:59

NEW CHAPTER

jondy09
Psy-Ops

PreviousNext

Return to The Episodes