[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4761: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Dark Angel Network • View topic - Your Favourite Episode?

Your Favourite Episode?

Here you can talk about the Dark Angel Episodes

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Postby moonlitestar » Mon 15. Oct 2007, 08:00

lol yeah that scene with lydecker and max was hilarious! i always have to think of the acting part of it too though lol. i can't imagine trying to do a scene like that lol. its just...humorous.
moonlitestar
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby jondy09 » Fri 19. Oct 2007, 22:40

Last edited by jondy09 on Mon 22. Oct 2007, 20:43, edited 1 time in total.
NEW CHAPTER

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3763434/1/C ... he_Damned- AU 2009: After a failed escape attempt the remains of unit 12 are hauled off to Psy-ops each emerges as the 'perfect soldier'. It's about their struggle to regain their humanity after the horrors of Psy-ops...review! 3 chapters up!
jondy09
Psy-Ops

Postby Saahm23 » Mon 22. Oct 2007, 20:11

it was a similar situation like this one were Lydecker detain max in the motel on the bed. There where he was drunk again ^^ included of some nice flashbacks *sighs*
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby moonlitestar » Wed 24. Oct 2007, 10:35

lol, with regards to the acting, i just always imagine bloopers. because the scene itself is really serious, and max is totally pissed that lydecker looked at her that way. but if you're acting the part, i imagine it just switching from sudden seriousness to 'oops' and everyone's laughing. assuming there are bloopers, of course...

so really, it's unrelated to what the point is, but yeah...thats perhaps why i was thinking it was funny when taking in the acting aspects, haha. ignore me. it was completely unrelated. ;)
moonlitestar
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby jondy09 » Fri 26. Oct 2007, 00:35

NEW CHAPTER

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3763434/1/C ... he_Damned- AU 2009: After a failed escape attempt the remains of unit 12 are hauled off to Psy-ops each emerges as the 'perfect soldier'. It's about their struggle to regain their humanity after the horrors of Psy-ops...review! 3 chapters up!
jondy09
Psy-Ops

Postby moonlitestar » Sat 27. Oct 2007, 13:18

its partially my fault too! lol it was kind of unrelated...so you're not slow! im just bad at explaining, haha.
moonlitestar
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby 331845739494 » Sat 19. Jul 2008, 14:11

[center]
[/center]
Informant

Postby d-mode101 » Sun 28. Sep 2008, 05:43

d-mode101
Sector Cop

Postby Allison Lightning » Mon 16. Mar 2009, 03:33

Pick a favorite- but I loved them all... I mean not one episode doesn't have something I love- again I remind myself that DA was a cut above the rest... I HATE :fox:
(But I love my smashing fox emoticon)

The pilot- the start of something amzing- or Prodigy and those scene that make you glue to the screen-did Lydecker know that it was Max the entire time or not?
Or Out- Max/ Logan chemistry at some of it's funniest.

" Don't even think of speaking to me" :lol: Classic!

Even Haven how Logan realized at the end- what teh former cop Herb had been trying to telh him - or season two with Renfro getting shot 'a-b repeat scene'

White how his evilness was somehow lessened by the son that he loved more than anything... that scene in Freak Nation where Otto is called White's lady friend... all of Freak Nation????

That's it- Dark Angel's just my most favorite thing ever :nation:
" When you think you see me I'm not there because you left me behind"

An alternate ending for AJBAC, all because of one thing, Logan is captured by Manticore while Max got away. Inside of Manticore, struggling to hold onto his sanity, his identity, Logan has nowhere to hide. Will he survive to escape, or will Lydecker destroy him first?

Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby Andie Dark » Thu 17. Sep 2009, 01:06

Blah Blah Woof Woof is my biggest favourite.

Also Meow, and Jesus brought a casserole, Harbor Lights and Hello Goodbye.

But the entire series... I love everything.
Sometimes it seems like it happened to someone else. Like maybe it was a story I heard.
Andie Dark
Jam Pony Messenger

Re: Your Favourite Episode?

Postby Tess@ » Sun 3. Jan 2010, 17:08

my favoirite episodes are: final episodes of 1 and 2 seasons(of course!); Prodigy(their fly and that scene on bed mmmm ha-ha); Blah Blah.Woof.Woof(o_O, its amazing!); Art attack(good optimistic story and a lot of humor :D ); Hit a sista back(I m crying everytime, i see it :cry: ); Meow (dont ask, why, its a love feelings!); Boo(funny dream), Gill Girl( I have been loved this sea creations from my childhood); Borrowed Time(What i can say? stupid virus must die! :twisted: ), Fuhgeddaboudit ( mega lol fight and cool Mia!) :roll:
I'll face it cause it's the heart of everything
Tess@
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby Allison Lightning » Mon 4. Jan 2010, 03:48

That scene on the bed was so funny- and I just loved how they started yelling at each other despite their awkward position... and it's great to find another fan of Gill Girl. I loved the Disney version of the Little Mermaid and I loved the references and Max and Logan at the end saying that now the two who loved each other were together now. The way it should be.

An alternate ending for AJBAC, all because of one thing, Logan is captured by Manticore while Max got away. Inside of Manticore, struggling to hold onto his sanity, his identity, Logan has nowhere to hide. Will he survive to escape, or will Lydecker destroy him first?

Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby Petscho » Mon 4. Jan 2010, 23:20

My faves:

Pilot
411 on the DL
Rising
Meow
Gill Girl
Exposure
Hello, Goodbye
Freak Nation I just want that Dark Angel come back :freak:
EIN DARK ANGEL FAN IST MAN EIN LEBEN LANG
Petscho
Informant

Postby Allison Lightning » Tue 5. Jan 2010, 11:06

I never liked Hello, Goodbye all that much... it had it's moments until that stupid scene with Logan drunk. Out of character and ruined the episode. Now it suffers mainly peremenant skip-itude. And is the only episode I do that to.

Know what's funny though I used to skip Rising a lot and one day I just watched it and now I can't help but watch it - and not just because of the M/L but because of the solid Original Cindy character development !

Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Postby Tess@ » Tue 5. Jan 2010, 22:11

Allison Lightning, yes, they said the same words simultaneously! I remember, when I saw this episode at first I was amazed, thats why got up at 2.00 a.m to see the repetition of it…Parents were angry with me, *giggle*
As far as Gill Girl, I assume, that Logans words (at the end) were were transparent enough hint to struggle for the love, despite difficulties. But Max was deaf and blind to hints((( :twisted:
Rising sets an example of firmness female friendship, however trite it may sound … And if to dig deeper in philosophy, episode shows the important role of friendship in general for the person…
Hello, Goodbye isn`t my favourite episode too…it infuriate me so much. Max needs kicking, sometimes she acts foolishly…
I'll face it cause it's the heart of everything
Tess@
Jam Pony Messenger

PreviousNext

Return to The Episodes