The great debate: season one VS. season two.

Here you can talk about the Dark Angel Episodes

Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Postby darkjak » Mon 14. Jul 2008, 23:01

gtf_dean_fenech wrote:hmmmm, everyones hair is horrible in season 2

I agree on that. Logan looks like he wants to go back to puberty in early S2, and Max looks... mainstreamish. Scetchy looks plain messed up in blonde and Cindy looks... more auntie-ish.

The only one who didn't change hairstyle for the worse is Normal.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for the good to do nothing.
darkjak
Manticore Squad Leader

Postby Andie Dark » Thu 17. Sep 2009, 04:25

S1 was way better, but I love both. When I watched the series for the first time, I didn't have the chance to see a lot of S1 episodes, so I watched first completely S2. Anyway, when watching S1 I fell in love with it.
Sometimes it seems like it happened to someone else. Like maybe it was a story I heard.
Andie Dark
Jam Pony Messenger

Postby Allison Lightning » Tue 22. Sep 2009, 12:44

Me , I love it all- season one was better but still season two of Dark Angel was still lightyears ahead of other shows.

First run though I caught various season one episodes, and all of the second season. I still remember waiting to watch 'Designate This' after AJBAC and being so scared what would happen to Max in Manticore and everything.
" When you think you see me I'm not there because you left me behind"

An alternate ending for AJBAC, all because of one thing, Logan is captured by Manticore while Max got away. Inside of Manticore, struggling to hold onto his sanity, his identity, Logan has nowhere to hide. Will he survive to escape, or will Lydecker destroy him first?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4530040/1/Damaged
Allison Lightning
Manticore Soldier

Previous

Return to The Episodes