Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Brainiac 2.10

Postby Saahm23 » Sun 7. Sep 2008, 21:40

[align=center]Image[/align]
Airdate:
USA: 11.01.2002
GER: 28.01.2003

Directed by: Steven Williams

When Asha’s militant group comes under fire, Max figures that it’s all because of a Manticore-engineered military strategist, another transgenic called Brain. Brain sets out to protect Max as best he can, after he’s called upon to discover who really betrayed the group.

Source: eyes-only-online.net
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby Nyk » Sat 27. Sep 2008, 18:40

I actually like this episode. It makes sense that Manticore would make someone like Brain.
And the physiology of him being, 'forgettable', would really come in handy, since he's a general, his staff, two database groups and five logistical support teams, he would have to be forgettable.

If he were to go on missions, calling the shots and setting them up for the perfect way to bring down their enemy; he would be the person they would have to protect so he can go back to Manticore with his findings.

But considering the whole weight thing, not very fast and they never showed any super strength, I wouln't see him going on missions.

I think they could have gone further with his series, I would have enjoyed the giant brains of Manticore.
The world got a whole lot meaner all of a sudden.
It wasnt supposed to... but it did
Nyk
Sector Cop

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sat 27. Sep 2008, 19:08

I actually like this episode. It makes sense that Manticore would make someone like Brain.

really? wow, thats hard to believe. Being that dark angel was a show that prided themselves in being very true with technology, a prophetic transgenic is very highly unlikly

I think this episode was one of those that jumped the shark
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Chrisisall » Sat 27. Sep 2008, 20:11

gtf_dean_fenech wrote:
I think this episode was one of those that jumped the shark
This is very difficult, there isn't a single DA episode that doesn't have good stuff in it, but this ep is one of my 'only watch if you're bored' ones, like Gill Girl and Boo.
Definitely not one of the best. :ooops:

452isall
They used to say one nuclear bomb can ruin your whole day...
Chrisisall
Manticore Soldier

Return to The Episodes