Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Borrowed Time 2.12

Postby Saahm23 » Sun 7. Sep 2008, 21:42

[align=center]Image[/align]
Airdate:
USA: 01.02.2002
GER: 11.02.2003

Directed by: Thomas Wright

When Max and Logan finally find a cure for their genetically engineered virus, it turns out to be only temporary. Their time together is limited and to make matters worse they have to stop a strange Manticore creation that is on the loose in Seattle and preying on people.

Source: eyes-only-online.net
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby Chrisisall » Mon 29. Sep 2008, 18:31

This one started out SO strong, and kind of evaporated by the end with that goofy Gossimer thing.

They should have gone for the quickie :friend:

Istilllikeitisall
They used to say one nuclear bomb can ruin your whole day...
Chrisisall
Manticore Soldier

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Mon 29. Sep 2008, 19:14

his one started out SO strong, and kind of evaporated by the end with that goofy Gossimer thing.

my thoughts exactly... concering the whole LONG virus thing, this was a great break, but they ruined it with the freakiest freak they could think of... bad writing
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby Chrisisall » Mon 29. Sep 2008, 19:28

gtf_dean_fenech wrote:my thoughts exactly... concering the whole LONG virus thing, this was a great break

Which kind of makes it necessary viewing, I guess- I just eat my food during the last minutes to distract myself. :wink:

Heh hehisall
They used to say one nuclear bomb can ruin your whole day...
Chrisisall
Manticore Soldier

Postby hedghehog » Tue 30. Sep 2008, 18:02

yeah that lil dinosaur or whatever was kind of unnecessary i mean max and logan should have just done it in that episode.It started good like Chrisisall said and i was like "amen they are finally gonna do it" and then this slime thingy comes out and im like "WTF"
"We all have time machines.The ones that take us back are called memories and the ones that take us forward are called dreams."

hedghehog
Transhuman

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Tue 30. Sep 2008, 18:05

hands down you're all right. So i kindda want to watch this episode for the max/logan thing, but that stupid freak thing just turns me off
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby glows » Sat 21. Feb 2009, 07:39

The episode was good for character growth but then...gossamer. If something a little more damaging came along I could understand but for goodness sake, Alec could have dealt with that on his own and Max and Logan could have had a good evening. It would have been better if the cure had been permanent and the season could have moved on to more important things that it never got to in its run.
glows
Sector Cop

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sat 21. Feb 2009, 14:22

they really missed the ship with this freak, glad they didn't have anymore of thoses in other episodes. All the rest were "kind of" belivable, but that thing...
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Return to The Episodes