Moderators: Serenity, Laura

Love In Vein 2.14

Postby Saahm23 » Sun 7. Sep 2008, 21:44

[align=center]Image[/align]
Airdate:
USA: 08.03.2002
GER: 25.02.2003

Directed by: David Grossman

Max must take on a cult of superhuman-blood addicts when she learns they’re being led by a Manticore mutant intent on rebuilding an X-5 army. Meanwhile, Joshua falls in with the wrong crowd after Alec tricks him into delivering his packages for Jam Pony.

Source: eyes-only-online.net
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby jondy09 » Sat 13. Sep 2008, 02:31

rayne was awesome...this is one of the farfetched things we see in S 2 but the idea that it makes the kids like Xs is cool (i want some of that blood!!)
NEW CHAPTER

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3763434/1/C ... he_Damned- AU 2009: After a failed escape attempt the remains of unit 12 are hauled off to Psy-ops each emerges as the 'perfect soldier'. It's about their struggle to regain their humanity after the horrors of Psy-ops...review! 3 chapters up!
jondy09
Psy-Ops

Postby rantanplan » Mon 15. Sep 2008, 15:50

not exactly like Xs... . Look how max kick their asses :).

just better than human, but they are away of x soldiers. :).

bye!
rantanplan
X2

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Mon 15. Sep 2008, 15:52

this was a creepy episode... an x5 vampire, i skip this episode 2 when re-watching seaon 2
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Postby cazpotato » Tue 21. Oct 2008, 15:07

I've found a lot of people really hated Love in Vein, but I liked most of it.

The best part imo Joshua being stoned... it was hilarious and tragic at the same time. Also the starting scenes rocked, even if the whole vampire theme was a bit misplaced in DA. I liked his whole BOOMING VOICE DON'T DEFY ME SDSAFASA thing though. Definitely one of the better eps in season 2.

"You're cute. You're also a freak. You are a mutant, with tangled genetics and a barcode. Just like me. The only difference between you and me is that you're still hunted, and I'm in demand. So you are fooling yourself if you think you can go on hiding. Sooner or later, the world is going to realize that we are out there, and that we are better than they are. The time will come when they will declare war on our kind - and when they do, I'm going to have my own private army to protect me..."

"They love me."

"Love you?"

"Hm? They can't live without me, isn't that the same thing?"
cazpotato
Manticore Soldier

Return to The Episodes