Moderators: Serenity, Laura

She Ain't Heavy 2.19

Postby Saahm23 » Sun 7. Sep 2008, 21:50

[align=center]Image[/align]
Airdate:
USA: 19.04.2002
GER: 01.04.2003

Directed by: Allan Kroeker

Max’s life is placed in more danger than ever before when she is hunted by the one person who knows her better than anyone — her clone. Though even the existence of this exact replica is news to Max, she quickly realizes the imminent danger from an individual who can get inside her head and infiltrate her life like no one else. Dealing not only with this new threat but also the disintegration of her relationship with Logan and Joshua’s disillusionment over not being able to go out in public, Max must race against time to figure out how to stop this deadly enemy before it’s too late.

Source: eyes-only-online.net
Saahm23
Network Admin

Postby Nyk » Tue 9. Sep 2008, 02:17

I'll have to say having Ben 'twinned' and up pops Alec. Okay, I bought it. We had enough info on Manticore to say it can be done.
But 453 popping up just as Max is leaving, I already had the show figured out and wanted the next episode. The fight scene being shadows was lame, I always want to fast forward.

But having Alec stick up for Max against Sam, I see him growing and I wanted that from his introduction. It has good and bad, but some parts seemed to be too lazy for me.

--Why is my name coming up as Mole???
The world got a whole lot meaner all of a sudden.
It wasnt supposed to... but it did
Nyk
Sector Cop

Postby Chrisisall » Sat 27. Sep 2008, 20:15

There are no words for how much I like this one, except to say that season two saved the best for (almost) last, IMO. Seeing a version of Max that had no problem with guns was awesome & even a little scary. Plus the way the ep began, not knowing it wasn't Max in some future, or alternate reality, was pure genius.
Five stars just for the badass factor.

Cloneisall
They used to say one nuclear bomb can ruin your whole day...
Chrisisall
Manticore Soldier

Postby gtf_dean_fenech » Sun 28. Sep 2008, 00:46

i also liked this episode. Max sure had alot of clones!!!!!! (sam and the young one that "killed" her at the end of season 1)
gtf_dean_fenech
Honorary Member

Return to The Episodes